The Tale of a Bookworm

The story circles a young boy who is so desperate in finding what happened three years back. The boy, Adam, found out something that the others denied its existence; a secret organization. The quest put him at gunpoint when another guy was eager to destroy the truth of the organization when the guy has found out that Adam was searching for it too.

The secret organization had put the entire school in terror as they stole all the documents that is the proof of all the students schooling there; meaning the first form to the fifth form never learn there. It's now up to Adam to find it and unveil the truth of the organization as well as finding why they do that before the others destroy the organization and the documents.

Monday, September 28, 2009

The Tale of a Bookworm- chapter 1

PROLOGUE


What is wrong with this school? I’ve found it but they tend to ignore me. The old piece of paper told me everything. But why those guys ignored me? Do they believe in it? I’m furious. No, the right word is irritated. I’m very irritated!
“Why not?” I asked.
“It’s just a myth, Adam,” answered Asyraf. He looked to me in disbelief. The doubtless look almost shattered my heart. Asyraf then walked away from the class.
“It’s not a myth. It’s true,” I muttered somberly. I’m holding the paper firmly. It can’t happen this way. I have to prove it to them!
I left the class to find out what truly happened three years ago in this school. Highest priority is the seniors. They’ll tell me what. I steal a gaze onto the old paper I have in my hand. The old paper clearly stated the evidence of it. It’s true. I know it is.
The paper told me there was a secret organization once living in this school three years ago. A secret organization that once shocked this school. It was told in a myth, by the teachers and students alike. At first, I don’t believe it. Now, I do because I’ve found the evidence. The evidence that could shook this school again.
It was said that the names of the members of the group were a mystery. No one ever knew their names. Written in the paper on my hand was the clue to their names. Maybe their treasure or they would tell me how to build another secret organization or maybe they will allow me to enter their organization.
Someone wrote the words on the old and small rectangular paper must know other language. I can’t even read it. What a nuisance. I’ve got to find out what its means and the full story of the, somewhat called, myth.
I have to find it out. I have to unveil its secrets.
I just have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things about Izzat

Izzat always says:
"I afraid of the dark, as I feel like I am the part of the darkness."
"I afraid to be lonely, as I feel like I am plunging into darkness."
"But, I like to be lonely in the dark."
"I hate to climb up stairs, as I feel it could take forever."
"But, I always walk up the stairs slowly."
"I do it because I am thinking about my problems."
"I hate that."
"That is why I ran."
"To cast away my problems."
"And sitting lonely in the dark."
"That soothes me."
"However, I never bring my problems to my sleep."